Sunday, 29 December 2013

Review: Etude House Soft Touch Auto Lipliner in Soft Rose



Etude House is a South-Korean make-up brand that's quite popular in Asia, I had personally never tried something of Etude House before but I had heard good things, and when I saw this lip liner on offer for only £2 or so I thought I'd give it a shot! I went for Soft Rose, which is a very pretty neutral colour that would look good under my natural lipsticks. 

Since I can't read Korean I can't really tell you anything about the ingredients, so let's just hope it contains nice and normal stuff like pigments and wax.





The Soft Touch Auto  lipliner is one of those plastic kinds that you don't sharpen but twist up instead. Make sure you don't twist it up too much, because if too much product is out while you use it you risk snapping it. That actually happened to me within five minutes of using it! I'm such a numpty sometimes. 



 The consistency of this lipliner is nice, creamy and opaque. Nothing bad to say about it!




On the lips it feels comfortable, almost comfortable enough to wear on its own! I also really like the colour. The lipliner is easy to use and doesn't slip too quickly. 




I wore this to work under a lipstick one day to try out if it would hold up and it did! The lipliner made my lipstick stay on all day without feathering or smudging. Good stuff!


Final Verdict





I really like this lipliner, it was cheap (I got it on offer at RoseRoseshop.com), it does the job well and it's not too dry! The only downside is that I have no idea what the ingredients are and that you have to be careful that you don't break the top off, only twist the cap enough to be able to use it, any longer than that and you risk snapping the little crayon bit.

Overall, a very nice product. I'm very pleased with it!

You can buy the Soft Touch Auto Lipliner on Amazon and Ebay (make sure you buy it from thrustworthy sellers though!) or from shops like RoseRoseshop.






1 comment:

  1. I really like this color! It's the perfect dark nude :)

    biffsquiggled

    ReplyDelete