Sunday, 25 May 2014

30 Days Of Make-Up Day 24: Ten Minutes!



Y'know, usually, doing my make-up is my 'me' time. I like to take my time and that makes painting my face a relaxing and creative experience for me, something I'd gladly wake up a bit early for, just so that I have plenty of time to do it. 

Today was not one of those days. I'd had a bad night's sleep and a 12 hour shift at work to look forward to, I needed as much extra sleep as I could get! When I woke up I quickly washed, grabbed some breakfast and did my make-up as fast as I could. Which is -admittedly- not very fast at ten minutes, haha.







I kept the look super simple with a burgundy eyeliner and a highlight in the waterline and inner corners to make it look as if I were actually awake enough to function. A bit of concealer and a pink corrective primer (pink primer helps tremendously against dark circles!) on my face and a fresh blusher on the cheeks. The lips I kept bare with just a bit of lipbalm to keep them happy and soft. 






Product List



Eyes:

Shiro Cosmetics Heart Attack 
Illamasqua Sealing Gel
Catrice highlight pen
MaxFactor Clump Defy Mascara


Face:

Sleek blusher in Rose Gold
Skinfood concealer 
LOOK Perk Me Up primer
Essence Stay Matt! powder
NARS Albatross


Lips:

Labello lip balm

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh je eyeliner is mooi! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dankjewel! Die oogschaduw is ook echt zo mooi he, ik gebruik hem heel vaak want hij kan zowat bij alles! Vooral mooi bij groene ogen.

    ReplyDelete